Digital comms with a single wireless station

Hi, I'm looking for an affordable comms solution with the following capabilities...

• IP-based, so that we can plug into existing network infrastructure
  • Minimum 3 party line channels available
  • 2 x 1ch wired belt packs
  • 2 x 2ch wired belt packs
  • 1 x 2ch wireless belt pack (can be covered with a single antenna)
  • 3 x 4-wire interfaces (natively 2 analog and 1 Dante - would love as few Dante adapters as possible)
  • No rack-mount "central" unit required, but I imagine I'll end up with at least one for the 4-wire interfaces

I'm coming up a bit blank without buying lots of separate parts.  I've looked at...

• GreenGo (have what we need, but out of budget)
  • Clear-Com (have what we need, but out of budget)
  • GlenSound (love their range of products, but can't work out how to add the wireless)
  • Hollyland (seem to be focused on their own system, without so many options for interfacing with other systems)
  • Punqtum

Are there other manufacturers any of you would recommend I investigate?

I like the look of the Punqtum system - has anyone got any experience of the app they're suggesting for wireless use at https://punqtum.com/product/punqtum-wireless/?  I'd far rather a "proper" wireless belt pack, but it might be an option to go this route.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

PunQtum is compatible with the bolero wireless system, both being owned by riedel. 

I bought a small kit of the punQtum system, and used it on a tour where the LD (who owns a fairly large lighting and video company) loved it so much he bought heavily into the system. The wireless app needs the Q210 PW speaker station and a wireless access point to work, I’ve not tried it myself but hear good things about it.

Thanks, yes, I think the punQtum app might be the only way to do the wireless bit within my budget. I have several thousand pounds, but a single antenna for any of the big brands (including Riedel Bolero) would take up the whole budget.

anyone else with first hand experience of the punQtum app?

Consider the usability of an app for actual onstage use. It feels like it'd be pretty hopeless, lacking actual buttons, proper headset etc. Plus you're relying on BYOD, and ongoing compatibility of the app with available phones/tablets etc.

I suspect the budget isn't really aligned with the requirements to be honest. If the budget is non-negotiable, I'd be looking at the Altair wireless kit, which is analogue party line but known, reliable, uses dedicated hardware. Or perhaps a used Clearcom DX210 kit?