Yellow stickers

KindredHyperion

So, basically, the answer is that they are a totally standard part from RS, and so could have been initially applied by almost anyone. Back to the drawing board!

http://img-europe.electrocomponents.com/largeimages/C558644-63.jpg

Slightly off-topic, and obviously not the case for you, but at my old school, on the main IWB installation in the Sports Hall (*), each socket had a label in either Red, Yellow or Blue (with the channel number in black), and the colour corresponded to the phase feeding the dimmer.

(* A huge cavernous space with absolutely zero facility for staging a show apart from a large box of girder clamps, until we finally got the bars fitted - prior to this it was temp bars and socapex (all hired) every time!)

A packet of these have just appeared in my school's control room, I'll have a look on Monday and see what information is with them :** laughs out loud **:
Lancelyn lighting from Liverpool, and Whitelight, were the main culprits for using the, Yes, RS sticky numbers, back in the early nineteys, but they are rubbish, and kept falling off! Caused no end of bloody problems.

Mostly found in municipal installations and schools, where afore mentioned culprits held the preferred supplier's contract.

Suggest you write directly onto the plugtops with one of those silver or gold permant markers.

K.

Archived